Mattress Warranty Claim
Need to Start A Warranty Claim?
A mattress set is a substantial investment and important part of healthy living. We carefully select and offer our guests only brands with the highest quality and service ratings.
If you believe your mattress set is defective, we are standing ready to review your concern and coordinate accordingly with the manufacture.
What you'll need to get started:
- Purchase Receipt
- Information located on the law tag on both the mattress and box spring.
Please keep in mind the following items are not covered:
- Transportation (delivery of replacement)
- Sleep sets found in an unsanitary or abused condition
- Normal body impressions
- Replacement of set when only one piece is found to be defective
- The information that you provide in this form will be reviewed by our team and we will contact you within 7 business days with next steps.
- If your concern is covered under warranty we will send you an email that specifies the name of the approved replacement model.
- Bring a copy of the letter to our store to select and organize your replacement.
Please send as many pictures as you feel necessary to properly illustrate your concerns with your sleep set. At a minimum, you should include the following pictures.
Please note, even with pictures we may still need to schedule an in-home inspection to properly validate your claim.
- Overall sleep set without any linens or mattress pads/covers
- Mattress clearly showing any measurement or area(s) of concern
- Box Spring clearly showing any measurement or area(s) of concern
- Frame clearly showing support legs, slats, rails
- Law Tags for both mattress and box spring
- Silk Label showing the name of the mattress
If your mattress has large body impressions, please measure the deepest one in the following manner:
- Place a yardstick or straight pole across the bed.
- Place the end of a ruler in the deepest point, making sure that it touches the surface of the mattress, but does not add to the impression.
- Take a picture(s) showing the impression with the ruler
- Note the depth in inches.
Review Manufacture Warranty:
We recommend you review the warranty specifics of your mattress brand prior to submitting your claim to understand what is covered and ensure you describe your concern according to their requirements.
Click below for each: